Staldar is a steel engineering and manufacturing company specialised in metal punching, bending, plasma cut and steel constructions welding. Our production and warehouse facilities are located in the industrial area in Jelcz-Laskowice which is located in the south west of Poland. Staldar's team consists of engineering and production specialists with many years of experience in the steel and metals processing. All our services are performed according to the internal quality system based on ISO 9001.
Services and machinery:
- CNC Punching Machine - suitable for metal sheets with thickness from 0,6 to 6,0 mm, as well as for stamping in in metal sheets with thickness up to 6mm.
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine - suitable for cutting the elements out of the metal sheets with thickness from 3 do 40 mm with plasma and up to 200 mm when cutting with oxygen.
- Press brake 80T, length 3000 mm.
- Fast realisation and delivery.
- Flexibility and possibility to cut out any shape.
- High quality of our work and products.
- Competitive prices.
- Waste reduction by optimal use of metal sheets and nesting.
- Always on time delivery.
Realisation of CNC projects can be accelerated by delivering the drawings in DXF or DWG formats. In case of any questions, we invite to contact with our technical sales office under the phone number: +48 71 780 90 36.